Jeanne Petrucci, MS, RDN
Living Plate has been created for you. Our facility, our team, and our programming has come together to empower you to take action in achieving long-term sustainable health. I recognize that change is hard and focusing on the process of change, rather than the change itself, is the most effective way I can help you meet your goals.
As the Founder of Living Plate, I develop, deliver, and evaluate nutrition education programming that is targeted at changing nutrition-related health behaviors. Incorporating hands-on culinary experiences into our evidence-based programming just makes sense to me. The most satisfying part of my job is to work with you side by side in the kitchen and watch you create simple, health-promoting dishes you can prepare at home.
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I help you map out your own plan that makes sense for your life, your health history, and your preferences. No cookie cutter programs here. I am determined to deliver to you the best nutrition care our field has to offer – all with a whisk in my hand and a smile on my face.
- Master of Science, Teachers College Columbia University
- Master of Science, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Professional Advisory Board Member Cancer Support Community Central New Jersey, Impact 100 Garden State Member
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Food and Culinary Professionals Dietetic Practice Group
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
- Private Cooking Instructor for over 20 years