When it comes to helping you meet your health goals, we’re all in!
At our Center, you’ll have access to dietitians and chefs for:
Counseling · Assessments · Test reviews · Culinary workshops
We continue to support you at home by providing you with a digital meal plan that addresses your personal needs and preferences.
Our nutrition and culinary experts at Living Plate have partnered with software experts to provide easier access to nutritious meal options. Weekly plans are thoughtfully curated by Registered Dietitian Nutritionists to meet the guidelines for select nutrition prescriptions.
Dietitians at the Center can help you create individualized plans that guide you towards meeting your health goals, no matter what they are.
Areas of specialty include:
- Weight Management, Overweight, and Obesity
- Diabetes, Pre-diabetes
- Heart Disease, Cholesterol Issues
- Cancer Prevention and Recovery
- Food Allergies and Sensitivities
- Celiac Disease
- Nutrition and Fertility
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Disease (IBS)
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Childhood Nutrition and Family Feeding Strategies
- Pre and Post Bariatric Surgery Nutrition Care